Memphis Selected as a Top 10 Best Airport for Business Travelers
I Fly First Class (IFFC) has named Memphis International as their choice for the fifth best airport for first class travelers. In a news release issued by the travel service and web resource for first class travelers, Memphis was recognized for its excellent cancelled-flight and delayed-flight scores. This is an area in which Memphis International has always rated among the best in the country.
"We are pleased to again be recognized at Memphis International for our on-time flight operations and the airport's ease of use," said Larry Cox, President and CEO of the Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority. "Our focus and performance in these areas is paramount in our dual goals of being known as the most efficient airport but also the airport with the most affordable fares. Airlines look to efficiency and ease of operation as they expand."
The top 10 best airports for business travelers in the rankings by IFFC are:
1. Rochester International (ROC)
2. Richmond International (RIC)
3. Buffalo/Niagra International (BUF)
4. Port Columbus International (CMH)
5. Memphis International (MEM)
6. Indianapolis International (IND)
7. Pittsburgh International (PIT)
8. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG)
9. Nashville Metropolitan (BNA)
10. Lambert-St. Louis (STL)
For the complete IFFC release visit: http://www.prweb.com/